Terms & Conditions
Privacy, security, confidentiality and great customer service are important to George Lowden Guitars LTD. The following terms and conditions endeavour to make our web site a safe, easy and enjoyable place to shop.
By using this web site you agree to the following terms and conditions:
A contract is formed between George Lowden Guitars LTD and yourself when we dispatch the goods you have ordered. Until the goods are dispatched the order may be cancelled at anytime.
- You agree that e-mail will be used as the standard means of communication.
- If your order is accepted, we will send you an e-mail confirming your order and your acceptance of our terms conditions.
- George Lowden Guitars LTD does not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- When you create an account we will sign you up to our e-newsletters, but you can unsubscribe from these at any time by clicking the link in the email.
- You undertake that all details which you provide to us for the purpose of ordering goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the order.
- Your statutory rights are not affected but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Delivery Instructions
All orders are shipped within three business days from receipt of payment in full.
- All of our parcels are sent via Royal Mail First Class/International Standard.
- If you are not at your specified delivery address to take receipt of your parcel, your parcel will be ‘left in a safe place’ and you will receive a card with details of where your parcel has been left.
- If you provide us with an incorrect address, or you fail to collect your goods from a specified location, we will be unable to compensate you.
Delivery is available worldwide. Delivery times vary dependant on your location. To see the British Royal Mail estimated delivery times please follow this link: http://www.royalmail.com/parcel-despatch-low/international-delivery/international-standard
- Our Guarantee
This is in addition to your statutory rights.
These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and George Lowden Guitars LTD relating to your purchase. You are responsible for reading all information in these terms and conditions fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. All purchases from the date of posting onwards will be governed by that new version.
George Lowden Guitars LTD attempts to ensure that the information available on the website at any one time is true and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be error-free. George Lowden Guitars LTD does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses, worms or anything else that may have destructive properties.
- This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
- By placing an order you are agreeing to these terms.
- Returns Policy
If a customer is in anyway dissatisfied with a purchased item we will be more than happy to replace or refund the item on receipt of returned goods, provided the goods returned arrive at our offices no later than 90 days after purchase (in some cases a picture taken and sent to us via email will be sufficient at our discretion) .
Please notify us by email email@example.com Thank you.
We require all shortages to be notified on delivery and we will be happy to refund the item.